No Text in Word to Pdf conversion (just Evaluation Watermark)

Hello,
Before purchasing your solution, we are trying to validate the integration of your Aspose.Words for .NET solution in Trial License used to convert Word document (.docx) to a PDF document.
The resulting document (in attachment) contains only the evaluation watermark. Is it a normal behavior or are we integrating this in a bad way?
Please find below an extract source code which use your solution:

// load the bytes from a .docx file into a stream.
MemoryStream inStream = new MemoryStream(docByte);
// Load the stream into a new document object.
Document loadDoc = new Document(inStream);
// Save the document to a new stream by converting in PDF format.
MemoryStream outStream = new MemoryStream();
loadDoc.Save(outStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
// Convert the document to byte form.
docByte = outStream.ToArray();

Thanks for your help.

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for your query. It would be great, If you share your document file for investigation purposes.

Hi
Jérôme,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes this is limitation of evaluation version. Evaluation version of Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-Day Temporary License. See the following link for more information:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Thank you for your answer,
In fact we only have watermark in the document and no other data, it doesn’t correspond to just an injection of watermark.
I’m not able to provide you the document provided to the Aspose.Word Save method because it’s a generated document and we provide only resulting bytes as explained in my previous post. The bytes provided are efficient, converted to word (.docx) the file is working.
Is the below code correct ? (byte[] content guaranted working):

private byte[] ConvertWordBytesToPdfBytes(byte[] docByte)
{
    // load the bytes into a document object.
    MemoryStream inStream = new MemoryStream(docByte);
    // Load the stream into a new document object.
    Document loadDoc = new Document(inStream);
    // Save the document to stream and convert in PDF format.
    MemoryStream outStream = new MemoryStream();
    loadDoc.Save(outStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
    // Convert the document to byte form.
    docByte = outStream.ToArray();
    return docByte;
}

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for your inquiry. As far as your code is concerned there is no problem. Moreover, as suggested earlier you can request a 30-Day Temporary License to avoid evaluation version limitations.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hello,
As suggested we’ve simulated an Order to get 30 Days Temporary License, but we don’t have any feedback about this License.
We really need to check that your solution correponds to our needs before finalizing the order. Could you provide us a Temporary License to enable normal behavior to the Aspose Dll ?

Hi
Jérôme,

Thanks for your request. I am afraid, I cannot help you here via this forum. You should contact our sales team in order to get your 30 days temporary license. You can contact them directly in Aspose.Purchase forum below:
https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6

Best Regards,