NoClassDefFoundError Is Thrown while Processing PPTX > 10MB

@sirishasajja,
You should first check access to fonts without Aspose.Slides. Please try reading a system font like this:

Files.readAllBytes(Paths.get("path_to_a_font"));

@Andrey_Potapov

Thank you for the help.

We are able to process most of the pptx files after installing fontsconfig on our pods but there is one file that is getting stuck and being timedout after some time. We are not seeing any specific error on this file after the file was return to specific location for processing.

I have attached the file , can you please check with your team and see if they are facing any similar issue with this.
10.1.10 34.6MB.pptx.zip (5.8 MB)

@sirishasajja,
Thank you for the sample presentation. We will check the problem you described. If I understand correctly, the previous issues are already resolved on your end. Could you please confirm?

@Andrey_Potapov

yes, previous issue with the fonts was resolved . Thank you for the help.

@sirishasajja,

This presentation contains ~20 000 slides. PowerPoint freezes when opening this file and viewing slides on my end. I think it makes no sense to analyze this case. I guess there is nothing we can do about it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38788) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.5 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.