Node incorrectly cut to to the next page

Hi,

You will find in attachment the file I am generating. As you can see at the end of the first page the list is going is going on the next page because the paragraph is splitted whereas there is enough place a the end of the first page to add the first line of the second page.

I am using the pageFinder and PageSplitter we were furnished by Aspose (you’ll find it in attachment too) but I can’t find the place where it is defined that the Run of my paragraph will be on the next page.

Right now I would like to bring back the first line of the second page to the end of the first page. How can I do that ?

Thanks for your help,

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, there is some extra space at the end of first page but your document contains the Section Break (Page Break) at the end of first page. This Page Break moves the text to next page. Please see the attached image for detail.

It would be great if you please share the code which generates the shared document along with input document for investigation purposes.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I finally found a solution to my issue. I was du to the fact that I was reformating my bullet list after updating the page layout.

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been solved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.