Non-breaking spaces are ignored

Hi Guys,

I need correct line breaks in address. I inserted several non-braking spaces after points in address string, but they were ignored.

For example, for this text "респ.#$UNICODE(160)Украина, обл.#$UNICODE(160)Тернопольская, г.#$UNICODE(160)Тернополь"I expect line break after comas, but it apears after a point.
So, instead of
"респ. Украина, обл. Тернопольская,
г. Тернополь"
I’ve got
"респ. Украина, обл. Тернопольская, г.
Тернополь,"

How can I fix that?

Sample project is attached. I removed package for the sake of size, so it should be restored.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bazaleev,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

We are working on testing the scenario and will get back to you soon.

Hi Bazaleev,

I have tested the scenario using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0 and have managed to reproduce same problem. I have observed that you are using legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator approach and for testing purposes, I have used new DOM approach of Aspose.Pdf namespace and have observed same results. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-40012 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Document(@“C:\pdftest\markup.xml”, new XmlLoadOptions());<o:p></o:p>

pdfDocument.Save(@"C:\pdftest\ markup.pdf");