Not able to add more than 10 shapes to page in VISIO from Java trail version

I am using Aspose diagram trail version with Java. When i am trying to add more than 10 shapes to (.vsdx) page from my master .vss, I am able to see only 10 shapes VISIO .vsdx file.
But I am not able to see the remain shapes in my .vsdx file. Please help me on this.

for (int i = 1; i < 15; i++) {
// Add a new router shape
long routerPosition = diagram.addShape(pageCenterX/i, pageCenterY/i, router, PageIndex);
Shape shape = p.getShapes().getShape(routerPosition);
shape.setName(“router”);
}
diagram.save(dataDir + “xxx.vsdx”, SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

@veerababut,
Did you apply a valid license? You can get a 30 day temporary license from the purchase portal and its option is available in step 5. A temporary license is a time-restricted full license that lets you test every aspect of a product before buying it. The evaluation version has a limitation to not add more than 10 shapes. Please refer to this help topic: Evaluation Limitations of Aspose.Diagram API

Hi Imran,
Thank you for your reply.
We are trying to apply for Temporary License for Aspose.Diagram for Java it is showing for 1year. But I am not able to find 30 day period as suggested by Aspose support team in step 5. Can you please help me to apply Temporary License for Aspose.Diagram for Java for 30 days.

@veerababut,
We can see a button with caption Get a Temp License in step 5 of the purchase portal. Anyways, we have created a temporary license request in the Aspose.Purchase forum and one of our fellow workers will assist you soon there.

Forum thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/temporary-license-for-aspose-diagram-for-java/162601

Thank you Imran

Hi Imran,
Thank you for your help. I got the temporary license from aspose. I’ve develop my .vsdx file using the aspose java code. But my connectors are overlapping can you please help me on bellow queries.

1. I am using the code to overcome the overlap : but it is not working for me can you help on this
    page.getPageSheet().getPageLayout().getLineAdjustFrom().setValue(LineAdjustFromValue.ALL_LINES);
    page.getPageSheet().getPageLayout().getLineAdjustTo().setValue(LineAdjustToValue.ALL_LINES_CLOSE);

2.I’ve generated VISIO diagram with multiple shapes and connectors this diagram need to display in CIRCULAR view.But it is not showing CIRCULAR view.
I am using bellow code : Can you please help on this

// set layout options
LayoutOptions compactTreeOptions = new LayoutOptions();
compactTreeOptions.setLayoutStyle(LayoutStyle.CIRCULAR);
compactTreeOptions.setEnlargePage(true);

// set layout direction as DownThenRight and then save
	compactTreeOptions.setDirection(LayoutDirection.BOTTOM_TO_TOP);
	diagram.layout(compactTreeOptions);

@veerababut,
We have replied to the same query in your other thread. Please refer to this thread: Unable to add more than 10 shapes to page in VISIO from Java trail version