Not able to change category font color

image.png (10.7 KB)

Not able to change category font color

@satyaki007, could you attach a sample document and a code sample that you use for the font color changing for analysis, please? What version of Aspose.Word are you using?

I a not able find the color property for chart title color and Axis X text color , version = 21.6.0.0

@satyaki007, it is hard to analyze your problem without the document and a sample code that you use for changing the color property.

DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc1);
builder.MoveTo(graphtable);
Shape shape = builder.InsertChart(ChartType.Column, 550, 252);
Aspose.Words.Drawing.Charts.Chart chart = shape.Chart;
chart.Series.Clear();
chart.Title.Text = "GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS";

ChartSeries series = chart.Series.Add("Highest Marks",
listOfHighestMarkeCategory.ToArray(), ListOfHightestMarks.ToArray());

ChartSeries series = chart.Series.Add("Average Marks",
 listOfAverageMarkeCategory.ToArray(), ListOfAverageMarks.ToArray());

ChartSeries series = chart.Series.Add("Obtained Marks",
listOfObtainedMarkeCategory.ToArray(), ListOfObtainedMarks.ToArray());

doc1.Save(workingDocument, SaveFormat.Doc)

Here in the existing word document , I am importing the bar chart, but the color of bar chart title and category text not able to change. I was not able find out any method or property where I can set the color of title and category text, I am attaching the screen shot, please go through of it.

image.png (10.7 KB)

@satyaki007, the font color of data labels can changed through the ChartDataLabel.Font property. This property should work only in the 23.8 release.

@satyaki007, regarding the font properties of chart titles, there is no API for this yet. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25799

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

we are using a paid license, and our organization has purchased the license, please give me your official email-Id so that we can connect or raise our concern for Developer support.

That solution you have given to us ChartDataLabel.Font
which is not fulfill our requirements because that color property belongs to the DataLabels, we want to change the color of the category name of the bar. Please go through the image that I have uploaded here.

color.jpg (50.5 KB)

@satyaki007
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25803

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25799) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.10 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25803) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.