Not able to convert some of the documents

Hi , i using aspose for the conversion of documents from .doc to pdf or epub format… i am successfully able to convert most of the documents but some are not happening… please help us in this issue.
Regards,
Rohith

Hi Rohith,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi hafeez ,
Currently the document is not availble with us, we have some special characters in the document such as (", ', | ,^ ). will these effect the conversion of documents. Also i would like to hear from you that will the foot notes in the document effects the conversion mechanism.
Regards,
Rohith

Hi Rohith,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the document. I need this document to reproduce the problem on my side. As soon as you get this document to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Moreover, please note that Aspose.Words’ page layout engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word’s page layout engine works. To you, this means that if you convert a Microsoft Word document into PDF, XPS or print it using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word. Also, please visit the following link to learn more about what Footnotes/Endnotes features are supported during rendering to PDF;
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/working-with-footnote-and-endnote/

Best regards,