Not Able to load a Tiff Files using Aspose Imaging

Hi,

I am trying to load a Tiff file using and Aspose Imaging
(TiffImage.load(InputStream)) and then converting it to PDF frame by frame,
but while loading the tiff file i am getting Following exception.

Caused by: class com.aspose.imaging.exceptions.ImageLoadException: Unable to read file. Exception: The method or operation is not implemented
com.aspose.imaging.internal.eK.w.b(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.internal.eK.w.load(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.Image.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.Image.b(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.imaging.Image.load(Unknown Source)

PFA sampled tif file. Currently i am using Imaging 3.1 but i have also tested on 3.6.
Hi Dhawal,

Thank you for your inquiry and providing sample files.

We have tried to reproduce the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with ID IMAGINGJAVA-481. Our product team will further look into it and we will update you accordingly via this forum thread.

Hi ikram

when we can expect the fix? Will it be in next release of Aspose.imaging?
Also if there is any workaround for this issue please let me know.
Thanks.
Hi Dhawal,

This is to update you that the issue is currently in block state. Our product team is working on implementing loading of TIFF images with all of the supported EXIF tags. Once they are done with it, the issue will be fixed in .Net version. After that the code will be auto ported to JAVA and issue will then be fixed in JAVA version. The tentative time for the availability of fix could be at the start of October.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.