Not able to load ICS file

I am trying to load ICS file using below test application and getting some exception.
testApp.zip (2.6 MB)

1. with test.ics amd getting “BEGIN” property should be at the first place in the properties
  2. With test1.ics am getting Source does not contains VEvent component

I have attached the sample ICS file am trying to load.
ICS.zip (1.3 KB)

@Shital_diwate,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team again.

I have tested the scenario using test.ics and observed the issue. It is logged under Id:EMAILNET-38956 for further investigation. You will be automatically notified once analysis is done and feedback is ready to share.

Regarding the second file test1.ics, I have tried to open it in Outlook, but id does not open and displays error. Could you please provide us the sample ICS file which can be opened in Outlook but raises exception while loading it into Appointment class object?

Can i get any update here ?

@Shital_diwate

For loading the test.ics, Please try the Code sample given below:

var appointment = Appointment.Load(@"D:\Aspose\UserData\ICS\test.ics", new AppointmentLoadOptions()
{
        DetectEncoding = true
});

Regarding the second file test1.ics, It displays error while opening in outlook. Please provide the sample ICS which can be opened in Outlook but raises exception while loading it into Appointment class object.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan