Not able to read epub file from Aspose.PDF

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Total license and tryting to convert epub file to PDF but it is thrown following error.

System.Exception: ‘‘epub:///OEBPS/050.04_Clouds%26Fog_iC1-1.xhtml’ could not be found.’
Inner Excption “#=zzZMjo4BzoOQNSknvvTTiTe_JZ_Ib: ‘epub:///OEBPS/050.04_Clouds%26Fog_iC1-1.xhtml’ could not be found.”

I am not able to understand what this error means?

Please suggest.

Aspose_error.jpg (122.9 KB)

@ashishkandhowa,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share source file along with sample code to further investigate this issue on our end.

Console461.zip (3.5 KB)

Please find the Attached code and Epub file.

I have shared Epub file on Google drive and share a URL in “EPubFileURL” txt file.

@ashishkandhowa,

Thanks for sharing further details.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-48184 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on the issue?

@ashishkandhowa,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. As per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience and we will share good news with you soon.