Not Able to Read Signed Emails - Gmail

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34874) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)
I am now using Aspose.email.dll version 6.3 to send an email message with digital signatures.
The certificates and the message is sent Okay when an attachment is not included in the message. However, when I send a message with certificate to sign and add an attachment, the message is sent but when I view the message using outlook, I am getting a certificate error as attached. Please could you check. Please note that I am using AddSignature -'detached' set to true. If I set it to false, it is sent as Encrypted when it should send as Signed.

Hi Sathyapriya,

We have tested this issue at our end but are not able to reproduce the problem as you have mentioned. Please check the attached screenshot that shows the output which contains the proper certificate information. If you still face some issue, please create a new thread with your sample code and share a test certificate with us that we can use for testing the issue at our end.

Thank you for the update. As I mentioned earlier, this happens only when there is an attachment in the message. Have you added an attachment to your message? This could be related to EMAILNET-35177. I shall share my test certificate and code in a new thread if you were not able to reproduce this issue with an attachment .

Hi Sathyapriya,

Thank you for explanation.

We were able to reproduce this issue by using an existing message with an attachment and have logged it as EMAILNET-35181 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some update available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35181) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.