Not able to retrieve checkbox text value

Hi,

We are not able to fetch the checkbox text value using checkBox.getText() for the attached file. Same code is running for different Excel file. Please check and let me know.

Thanks
Vishal

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for the samples.

I am able to replicate the said issue while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 16.12.8 and following piece of code therefore I have raised this incident as CELLSJAVA-42154 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case and revert back with updates in this regard.

Java

Workbook book = new Workbook(dir + “IT1_CheckBoxIssue.xlsx”);
Worksheet sheet = book.getWorksheets().get(0);
ShapeCollection shapes = sheet.getShapes();
for(int i = 0; i < shapes.getCount(); i++)
{
Shape shape = shapes.get(i);
if(shape.getType() == 201)
{
CheckBox checkBox = (CheckBox)shape;
// checkBox.setLocked(false);
System.out.println(shape.getName() + " " + checkBox.getText());// checkBox.getAlternativeText());
}
}
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment regarding this issue. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once there is some news for you, we will update you asap by posting in this thread.

Hi,

We are planning to move to production bu 20th Jan 2017, so if possible please provide me a timeline so that I can communicate this.

Thanks
Vishal

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

We have already logged your comment in our database and requested the product team to provide some ETA or fix for this issue. So, please spare us some time before we could give you some ETA or any news relating to it.

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42154 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.

Thanks for the update.

Please let me know the release date.

Hi,

Hopefully we could provide you the fix in a couple of days.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42154) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.