Not able to scan generated QR Code using Aspose

Hi Imran,

Please use the same pdf which I have attached in my last coversation.

And use any free QR code scanner app (QR code scan) available on Apple store/Window store to scan the QR code in provided pdf.

If required, we can setup a meeting, so that I can demonstrate the issue.

Thanks,

Preety

(preety.chauhan@halliburton.com)

Hi Preety,

Thank you for the details. We’re investigating and will get back to you soon.

Hi Preety,

Thank you for being patient. I’m afraid. I’m still not able to notice a recognition failure problem. First, I extracted QR barcode image using our Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.1 and then I can recognize QR code by using a free QR scanner app available on the app store. It will be so nice of you if you can please share exact steps. You can also help us by providing the screenshots.

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me rephrase the issue that I am facing,

1) Just open the attached pdf file

2) Try to scan the QR code on pdf file using any QR code scanner available on app store ()

Issue - we are unable to scan the QR code most of the time. It only get scanned once or twice out of 10 times.

If you want, we can schedule a meeting to make sure we re on same page.

Thanks,

Preety

Hi Preety,

Sure, we can discuss the matter over live chat session. Its option is available on the Aspose site. You can catch me around 2:00PM to 4:00 PM GMT+5:00. In case this timing is not suitable to you then please confirm the timing and day so that I would keep myself present on the live chat.

Hi Imran,

I am fine with the timings and will be available from 2:00PM to 4:00 PM GMT+5:00.

Hi,

Please find attached pdf. This pdf file contains both the QR codes generated with new code and old code.

The QR generated with old code was too big, but scanable. This thread was opened to generate a QR code with in limited size which is achievable witht he new code provided by you, but there are issues in the recognition of this QR code generated with new code.

The attached pdf file might help you to find out the issue. Kindly share your findings.

Thanks,

Preety

Hi Preety,

Thank you for all your cooperation. Based on your live chat, I can now observe recognition failure or incorrect recognition problems. I’ve logged an investigation under ticket id BARCODENET-33909 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any updates. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33909) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.