Not able to set some properties of Category Axis -Value Axis and the Data Lables of the MSO chart

Hi,

I am not able to set some properties of Category Axis ,Value Axis and the Data Lables of the MSO chart.

The below code I am using in case of OLE chart, but I am not getting the same in MSO chart. Please let me know how I can do this in MSO chart.

chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabelSpacing = 1;
chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabels.RotationAngle = 0;

chart.ValueAxis.TickLabels.NumberFormat = “0%”;
chart.ValueAxis.TickLabelSpacing = 1;

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

Please visit this thread link for your kind reference to set the number format for value axis. Please share with us, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

But how to set the Category Axis Tick Label Spacing and the Tick Labels Rotation Angle in MSO chart?

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

Unfortunately, I am unable to understand the requirement of setting Category Axis Tick Label spacing and Tick Labels Rotation Angle. Can you please share the example image highlighting your requirement in PowerPoint chart.
There is a property called CategoryAxis.TickLabelPosition that is presently available and is used for setting the position of tick labels. Please share your requirement in the form of snapshot so that I may observe whether it is available in Aspose.Slides or not.

Many Thanks,

How to set the Category Axis Tick Label Spacing and the Tick Labels Rotation Angle in MSO chart?

Please look at the attached images for more info.

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that it seems to be a missing feature in Aspose.Slides for .NET. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33794 as new feature request to further investigate the issue and provide the feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Please include the chart rotation issue also, as I uploaded the screen shot in my last post.

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have observed your requirement of rotating chart. Do you mean representing the categories in reverse order. If yes then please use the following code snippet to serve the purpose. Otherwise, please share the feature requirement in the form of image so that I may observe it to help you further.

chart.CategoryAxis.IsPlotOrderReversed = true;

Thanks and Regards,

Please look at the attached image for more info.

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

Thanks for the elaboration. I have observed the requirements shared and regret to share that unfortunately the desired feature is not available. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33799 has been created as new feature request in our issue tracking system to provide the feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

May I know the status of SLIDESNET-33799; SLIDESNET-33794

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have verified the status of the issues from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issues have not yet been scheduled for investigation owing to already pending issues in queue. However, I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation. I will share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

May I know the status of SLIDESNET-33799; SLIDESNET-33794

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue has not yet been resolved. However, I have requested feedback from our development team and will share that with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Hi Laxmikanta,

I like to share that issue SLIDESNET-33794 has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0. Please use the following sample code for your kind reference.

PresentationEx presEx = new PresentationEx();
ChartEx chart = presEx.Slides[0].Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.StackedBar, 100, 100, 600, 300);
chart.CategoryAxis.IsAutomaticTickLabelSpacing = false;
chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabelSpacing = 2;

I will share the notification with you as soon as it will be available online.

Many Thanks,

Hi Laxmikanta,

I like to share that the issue SLIDESNET-33799 related to providing the support for setting the rotation angle for value and category axis values has bee introduced in Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.1.0.

Please use the following sample code for your convenience.

PresentationEx presEx = new PresentationEx();
ChartEx chart = presEx.Slides[0].Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.StackedBar, 100, 100, 600, 300);

chart.ValueAxis.RotationAngle = 77;
chart.SecondValueAxis.RotationAngle = 155;

chart.CategoryAxis.RotationAngle = 77;
chart.SecondCategoryAxis.RotationAngle = 155;

I will share the product notification with you as soon as it will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33794;SLIDESNET-33799) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan