Not able to write a chart as svg using "WriteAsSvg" method

Hi
I was trying to export chart as svg from a slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET. But I am not able to convert the svg for these two slide.

I have attached the file.
Please help.NB Phase 3 Studies (2).zip (177.6 KB)

@kamaldeepsingh,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.3. For further investigation can you please share what kind of issue you are facing on your end.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Following error occur while reading the presentation file:-

" The method or operation is not implemented.
at Aspose.Slides.:spades:?? .p4by7a73njqfq9qvgerq5tve44nbqee8 ? :slight_smile:(IChartSeries :slight_smile:, ?
:heart:, :slight_smile: :clubs:, :heart: ??, Boolean :spades:)
at Aspose.Slides.:slight_smile: ? .:slight_smile:(IChartSeries :slight_smile:, :clubs: ? :heart:, :heart: ? :clubs:, :clubs:?? )
at Aspose.Slides.:spades: ? .:slight_smile:(IChartData :slight_smile:, :heart: ? :heart:, :clubs:?? :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ? .:slight_smile:(IChart :slight_smile:, :heart: ? :heart:, :clubs:?? :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ? .:slight_smile:(IChart :slight_smile:, ☼ ?? :heart:, ☼ ? :clubs:, :clubs:?? )
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs:?? .:slight_smile:(IShapeCollection :slight_smile:, IChart :heart:, ☼ ?? :clubs:, :heart: ??)
at Aspose.Slides.♫ ? .:slight_smile:(IShapeCollection :slight_smile:, ☼ ?? :heart:, :heart: ?? :clubs:, Boolean)
at Aspose.Slides.☼ ? .:slight_smile:(:heart: ? :slight_smile:, IGroupShape :heart:, :heart: ?? :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides.☼ ? .:slight_smile:(IGroupShape :slight_smile:, :heart: ? :heart:, :heart: ?? :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides.☼ ? .:slight_smile:(IBaseSlide :slight_smile:, :spades:??? :heart:, :heart: ?? :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides ? .:slight_smile:(Slide :slight_smile:)
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ? .:slight_smile:(IPresentation :slight_smile:)
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ??.☼(:slight_smile: :slight_smile:, IPresentation :heart:)
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ??.:slight_smile:(Presentation :slight_smile:, Stream :heart:, InterruptionToken :clubs:)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Aspose.Slides.:clubs: ??.:slight_smile:(Presentation :slight_smile:, Stream :heart:, InterruptionToken :clubs:)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.:heart:(Stream :slight_smile:, Boolean :heart:)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.:slight_smile:(Stream :slight_smile:, Boolean :heart:)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.:slight_smile:(String :slight_smile:, Boolean :heart:)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(String file)"

@kamaldeepsingh,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have observed the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-41058 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41058) have been fixed in this update.