Not reading list objects in from 2003

hi

I’ve been trying to process ListObject data created in Excel 2003, i.e ctrl-L functionality with automatic filtering on columns.

I can see other posts in the forum related to when this functionality was added.

When I open an excel the ListObjects on the worksheet is empty. I used the sample code in the ListObject documentation to create an excel with a list object. This works fine when you open in Excel.
When I open the generated file programmatically with Aspose Cells the ListObjects is empty.

Does this functionality only support creating excel files, and not parsing them?

Thanks

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I tried your scenario with the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and it works fine. Following is my sample code.

//Instantiate a new Workbook object.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

//Open template

workbook.Open(@"C:\ListObject.xls");

//Get the first worksheet

Worksheet sheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

//Get the ListObjects in the first sheet

ListObjects listObjects = sheet.ListObjects;

MessageBox.Show(listObjects.Count.ToString());

Please try the attached latest version and check if it works fine. If you still face any problem, please share your sample code and template file. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi

Was a fix applied to make this work?

I have been using v4.8.2.11

thanks

Hi,

Well, it should work fine with Aspose.Cells v4.8.2.11. If the latest version does not fix your issue, please share your template file with sample code here. We will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,