Not working followed the install manually steps

Hi there,

I am trying to evaluate the powerpoint slides exporting function but i do not see any drop dows for PPT.

I followed the steps here

Thanks,
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please share details about your environment that what operating system you are using. Which version of SQL Server you are using. Which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services you are using. Have you tried the automatic method of installation as well.

Thanks and Regards,

We are almost done evaluating the product. Only thing remaining on plate is to set atemplate for powerpoint. And i am struggling with that peice. Can you provide some feedback on how to set template for powerpoint so it comes with the logo and watermark.

Also can i get a specific number that i could talk to on pricing for the tool.

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

You can create a template slide having logo in PowerPoint and use that presentation as template. Whenever, you need to add the new slide, just clone the slide with logo from the presentation and add it in your target presentation. If you want to apply protection on shape that serve as watermark, please follow this link for your reference. For cloning the slide in presentation, please visit this link.

Can you please elaborate your following point.

“Also can i get a specific number that i could talk to on pricing for the tool”

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the reply. But i have the reporting services export tool from aspose. Where do i specifiy the template for powerpoint.

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I regret to share that Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services only exports to PPT/PPTX and in fact there is no option available to export presentation with certain template.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello there,

We have gone ahead buying the product from you Reporting Services Extension for Slides on SSRS2008 R2 this December, 2011.

We knew a known issue of blank slides between pages when exported to Aspose SLides only and now users want this eliminated.

I am attaching a sample RDl file with 2 pages and sample text with Export hyperlink to Slides.

You can see that report shows up two pages only and when exported to Slides inserts blank pages with header and footer in between pages.

Please help us for somehow elimination empty slides.

Thanks,

Vicky

Motricity

Hi Vicky,

I have worked with the RDL file shared by you and have been able to export the PPT, PPTX and Tiff image of the report using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0.0. The export that I have got is actually not what you are getting. I would suggest you to use the version that I have used and kindly share your issue and feedback on the basis of that as the issue that I have observed is different from what you are observing. I am not getting any empty slides. You may also see that the Tiff image of is also generated on 2 slides per report page.

Many Thanks,

We are using version 2.2 as per the license file.

Can you provide me what bug fixes the 4.0 update has so we consider applying it to production or not.

Thanks,

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

You may kindly find the list of issues resolved in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in download section. You can visit all version and can find the list of issues resolved in every version since version 2.2 to current version 4.0.

Many Thanks,