NotesSlides with build 6.8.0 for .net

NotesSlides do not work in build 6.8.0. as they did in 6.7.0.

I am unable to print Note Pages with Powerpoint 2010. with an aspose created pptx document.

Reverting back to 6.7.0 build, causes it to work again.

Anyone else find simular behaviour?

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please share the sample code that you have found working in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.7.0 and not in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.8.0. Please also share the source presentation for reference. I will investigate the issue on my end to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Attached are the two pptx files that I get with 6.7.0 and 6.8.0. The original pptx file that is read in, and the C# code that is ran.

Simply 1 slide with a note. Note is ok in 6.7.0 but not in 6.8.0.

Thanks.

Hi Kevin,

I have observed the issue and like to share that it has already been added in our issue tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-33780 and have been resolved as well. The fix for this issue will be available in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.9.0 and we will share the information with you as soon as the product release will be available by early next month.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33780) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33780;SLIDESNET-33780) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.