NullReferenceException in PivotTable.RefreshData with slicer

Hi

If you call PivotTable.RefreshData on a pivot table with a slicer attached Aspose throws a null reference exception if any of the slicer cells are blank.

Attached is a small sample application to reproduce the issue.

To run the sample:
1. Extract the attached zip file
2. Open the AsposeSlicerTest.sln and build the solution
3. Click the button - and examine exception.

I have tested it with Aspose.Cells 16.12.0.0.

Please reply if the exception can be reproduced at your end as well.

Best regards
/Anders

Hi Anders,

Thank you for sharing the sample project.

I have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 16.12.5, and I am able to replicate the said exception on my side. In order to further investigate the scenario, I have raised this incident as CELLSNET-45031 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the case and revert back with updates in this regard.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.8 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.8 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45031) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi

Just to revert, and sorry for the delay, had a few other tasks before I got to test it.

The fix seems to do the trick.

Thanks you for the quick feedback, support, and fix. Great work.

Best regards
/Anders
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.