NullReferenceException is thrown when DOCX is saved to PDF using .NET

Would it be possible to obtain the fix if we take advantage of paid support?
Thank you

@mfaini

The issue WORDSNET-20886 has been resolved and its fix will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 20.10. We will inform you via this forum thread once this release is available.

Could you please ZIP and attach your document for testing? We will investigate your issue and provide you more information on it.

@tahir.manzoor
Thanks a lot for the update, very good news. Please see attached an example of the documents that cause the error
document error.zip (232.3 KB)

@mfaini

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21144 for your document. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you very much for the update @tahir.manzoor. Is there any chance that the fix will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 20.10?
Thanks a lot again for your assistance

@mfaini

Most probably, the fix of your issue will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words i.e. We we will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on your issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20886,WORDSNET-21144) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.10 update.

Thanks a lot. I confirm that that release 20.10 resolved the issue