NullReferenceException on Excel file with linked SVG picture

@infotron,

After an initial test, we noticed that Picture.Data property throws an ArgumentOutOfRange exception. I used the following sample code:
e.g
Sample code:

var workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\LinkedSvgPicture.xlsx");
            var picture = workbook.Worksheets[0].Pictures[0];
            //save the image:
                    byte[] data = picture.Data;//exception 

I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47381” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@infotron,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-47381” now and hopefully you will be getting the fix in the next few days after we have performed QA and incorporated other enhancements and fixes.

@infotron,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5.2 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.5.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.5.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.5.2 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.3 MB)

All issues have been fixed in Aspose.Cells v20.5.2. I tested both the .NET 4.0 and .NET Standard 2.0 version.

Thank you for your support.

@infotron,

Good to know that your issue(s) are resolved using the latest fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47362,CELLSNET-47381) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47381) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi