NullReferenceException when converting Docx to mhtm

In the attached reproduction you will find a Docx-file that will crash when it is converted to Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Mhtml

Please advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanx, Bas.

Also, I found a typo in your ‘tags editor’

(see attached image)

Hi Bas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11987. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We will also fix spelling mistake shortly.

Best regards,

HI,

It’s been two weeks and this problem could be threatening our release to production in a while. Could you please provide some information on this problem is expected to be solved in two weeks or in four months?

We need to be able to manage the expectations of our clients.

Thank you so much.
Bas.
Hi Bas,

Thanks for being patient. We have good news for you i.e. our product team managed to fix this issue (WORDSNET-11987) in Aspose.Words 15.6.0 release. The next release (15.6.0) will be published at the start of July 2015. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published.

Best regards,

This is indeed good news and fits within our release plan.

Thank you so much.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11987) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.