Number Grid ( Gridded Response Bubble Sheet)

@sharondeng

We are checking the example and working on rectifying it. The task is logged as OMRNET-454. We will notify you as soon as it is closed. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I tried the code under Example of creating multi-page template in a text file and it would not work for me. I got error: “Error occurred during generation process. Please contact support. Exception message: Index was outside the bounds of the array.” Please advice how to make it work.
Capture.PNG (54.7 KB)

@sharondeng

We are preparing a working example to generate such templates and will share with you shortly.

@sharondeng

The example for multi-page template has been fixed now.

yes it worked. thanks

any updates on this one about barcode? thanks

@sharondeng

We are afraid that the respective ticket is not yet resolved. We have already recorded your concerns and will surely consider them. We will notify you as soon as the ticket is closed. Please spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Does Aspose OMR .Net support ASP.Net Core 6.0 and up? thanks

@sharondeng

Regarding barcode example, there were a bug in Github examples.

Barcode image was too close to reference points which intervene in recognition. Untitled.jpg (85.6 KB)

At this moment new version is pushed to master branch of GitHub - aspose-omr/Aspose.OMR-for-.NET: Aspose.OMR for .NET examples, plugins and showcase projects https://products.aspose.com/omr/net with fix.

You have to pull new changes from master branch.

About .NET 6.0 Support, a ticket as OMRNET-351 has already been logged and under investigation phase in our issue tracking system. We will let you know as soon as the support is implemented.

Is it possible to hide these 4 square black boxes at each corner?

see my screenshot. Capture.PNG (141.8 KB)

@sharondeng

The API uses these boxes as reference points at the moment and we need to check whether these can be removed or not in order to get correct OMR recognition results. We will check it and let you know soon.

@sharondeng

We are afraid that reference points cannot be removed from the images. They are needed to determine the boundaries of the template and the recognition algorithm works using them.

That is ok. we can live with that.

I have another issue with how OMR recognizes answer sheet and this is urgent because our schools are just about to get students to do the exam.

from my example IMG_2537.jpg (2.3 MB)
you can see I circled two numbers on first column, number 5 and 6. Aspose OMR would recognize it as “56”. Why would Aspose allow two bubbles per column for Composite Grid? I was expecting it to be errored out. Should be one bubble per column. “56” should be “5” from first column and then “6” from second column which is on the next row. Please investigate thanks

@sharondeng

We will surely look into this matter. Can you please share the respective OMR template for our reference as well? We will log a ticket in our issue management system and share the ID with you.

We tested it with different templates, all the same problem. It is not specific to our template.

@sharondeng

We have logged an investigation ticket as OMRNET-520 in our issue tracking system for this case. We will check and analyze it and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@sharondeng

We will gladly implement such feature in 22.5, which will be due in end of the current week or start of the next. Please describe desired behavior for multiple marked bubbles in single column.
e.g. we can set custom recognition result

Element Name,Value,
"4", 15
"5", ERROR_MULTIPLE_BUBBLES 

yes that works. Assume in your example, “4” is question number, 15 is the result, “5” is question number and “Error_Multiple_Bubbles” is result.

@sharondeng

Thanks for the response. We will let you know once the enhancement is added.

@sharondeng

We have fixed the recognition in 22.5 version of the API. Please download and use it and let us know in case you face any issue.