Number of Images Changed after Upgrade to Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.4

Hi Aspose,
I’m using Aspose Slides, Version 22.2. After upgrading to version 22.4, the number of images increased
(presentation.Images.Count in version 22.2 is 3, but this value is 6 in version 22.4).
When I compare some images detected in version 22.4, I see it have the same binary.
I attached sample and images detected of each version
sample.zip (556.4 KB)
Is this an issue ? Please help me investigate.
Thanks!

@dunghnguyen,
Thank you for the issue description.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the image count for the PPT file and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43174 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

I found the same problem with pps file. sample2.zip (330.8 KB)
Number of images reduced from 5 to 4

@dunghnguyen,
Thank you for the presentation file. I’ve reproduced the same problem and passed it to our developers.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43174) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.6 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

@Andrey_Potapov
I found the same issue with pps file. The number of image reduced from 5 (with version 22.2) to 4 (with version 22.4 and 22.7)
Heres is sample2.zip (330.3 KB)

@dunghnguyen,
Thank you for reporting the issue. I’ve reproduced the problem with the number of images and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43392 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our developers will also investigate the case. We will inform you of any progress.

@dunghnguyen,
Our developers have investigated the case. The PPS file contains 4 images and 1 audio. Aspose.Slides 22.2 returns an additional image for the audio. This bug has been fixed since version 22.3.