We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Number of placed objects is not correct - Exception after optimizing PDF-File

Dear Aspose,

I get an exception when I try to save an PDF-File with the .Save()-Method after calling the .Optimize()-Method.

It happens with every PDF-File that was created from a Wikipeda page using the “Download as PDF”-feature from their site.

I added a sample project created with Visual Studio 2013, .Net 4.5 and I used your newest Aspose.Pdf-lib from NuGet. I had to remove the NuGet-Files from the .zip due to size issues during the upload. A sample PDF is included in the Project but you can try it with any generated PDF-File from Wikipedia.

Best Regards

Hi Bea,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0 and managed to observe the reported exception. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40198 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hello,

Is there any update on this issue? I, too, am seeing this error while attempting to optimize some internal documents.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Doug Walker

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved, as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue reported earlier.

However, please note mostly issues vary from file to file. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample PDF document along with code here, we will double check it and will provide you information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,