Numbers are being removed when converting Word docs to PDF

I am having an issue using Aspose to convert Word documents to PDF. I have attached the PDF result and the Word source. The Word document has midway down numbers on the left (ie 1,2,3,4). In the PDf result they are missing.

Here is the lines of code I used to do the conversion

Document doc = new Document(file.FullName); 
doc.Save(destination.FullName + file.Name + ".pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf); 

Please let me know the steps needed to resolve this.

Kyle

This message was posted using Email2Forum by alexey.noskov.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Auto line numbers are not supported during converting to PDF. This is the known issue #7241 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Hello Alexey,

I am also experiencing this problem. Is there an ETA on when a fix will be available for this? Alternately is there any known workarounds?

Thanks,
Nik

Hi all,
Are you talking about missing numbers of numbered paragraphs in a list? Or you are talking about the line numbering feature?
If you are talking about missing paragraph numbers in a list, then attach your problem document here and it will be fixed asap.
If we are talking about line numbering, it will be supported some time in 2009. No workarounds known.

I think we are talking about the line numbering feature.

I have attached a sample document either way - just in case there is some way in which you can help.

Thanks

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Yes, this is line-numbering feature. This is the issue #7241 as I pointed out earlier.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7241) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(14)