Numbers with General as its number format appear with fractions when a faction column is in the pivot table

Hi,

We were running some test on the effectiveness of the latest version of Aspose.Cells 7.7.0.4 in the hopes that issues that were found after version 7.5.3.4 got fixed. Unfortunately we have found an introduced issue.

When we have a pivot table that has both a general number formatted column and a fraction formatted column, the output PDF shows the general number with a faction instead of its decimal number.

Example:
What should have been displayed as 26500.78 is displayed as 26500 7/9; by the looks of things, the “.78” got converted into a fraction.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also added an input file for you to use. The input file contains a pivot table that has a bother a general format column and a fraction format column.

Note:
- Office Excel does not show this issue

Additional Information:
- I have tested on earlier versions of Aspose.Cells; the issue is present since version 7.6.0.1; it is not an issue in Aspose.Cells 7.6.0.0.

Hi Sandie-Roy,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue. The number in the pivot table i.e 26500.78 is displayed as 26500 7/9. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42285.

I have also attached the output pdf for a reference.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.2

We have fixed your issue.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42285) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.