Object reference not found when trying to insert a svg file

I am using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Imaging (version 23.10.0) to insert a svg file in the word document which throws the below error. I am downloading this svg file from Signavio. I can open this file in a web page but cannot insert it in the document using Aspose.

System.NullReferenceException: ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object.’

I am able to insert svg files that I download from the web successfully without any issues.

What could potentially be the difference between svg file from Signavio and the svg files that are available on the web?
What are the ways to get around this limitation?

Stack trace of the error

at HJ.d()
   at RUX.d()
   at zUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at RUX.v(String d)
   at qUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at qUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.v(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.t(RUX d, AUX v)
   at QUX.d(RUX d, AUX v)
   at SUX.d(lUr d, lUr v)
   at hUX.sUqiFd(Byte[] d, Document v, lUr c, lUr t, Dy n)
   at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.d(Byte[] d, RelativeHorizontalPosition v, Double c, RelativeVerticalPosition t, Double n, Double B, Double b, WrapType m, Boolean O)
   at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.InsertImage(String fileName, RelativeHorizontalPosition horzPos, Double left, RelativeVerticalPosition vertPos, Double top, Double width, Double height, WrapType wrapType)
   at Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder.InsertImage(String fileName, Double width, Double height)

@slahabar Could you please zip and attach the problematic SVG here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

SVG.zip (17.0 KB)

Here is the code I am using:

string dir_url = base_url + $"/p/model/{modelId}/svg";
var response = await httpClient.GetAsync(dir_url);
var result = await response.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
builder.InsertImage(Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(result));

Alternatively, I tried to save it as a file on disk and then reference the file, the image in word document gets distorted.

@slahabar
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26367

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26367) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.