ODP not properly converted to PDF and arrow becomes straight using Aspose.Slides for Java

Using aspose-slides-18.11-jdk16 to convert ODP to PPTX.
Converting slide with graphics linked by curved arrows. Arrows become straight.
Before/after sample attached
curvedArrow.zip (96.7 KB)
Code below:
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inputPath);
presentation.save(outputPath, SaveFormat.Pptx);

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the presentation shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.12 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37471 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Just to let you know that this is still an issue when using “aspose-slides-19.10-jdk16.jar”. The curved arrows still aren’t preserved.

Using the following code: com.aspose.slides.Presentation presentation new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(inputPath);
presentation.save(outputPath,com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pptx);

SLIDESJAVA-37471.zip (108.2 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the presentation file shared. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37866 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Just to give you an update, the curved arrows still are not preserved when converting a ODP to PPTX. Using “aspose-slides-20.3-jdk16.jar”.
See attached screenshot.
Thanks.
arrowsNotCurved.PNG (109.5 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved and is blocked owing to missing API feature. I request for your patience and we will sahre the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Ok thank you very much.

@simon.wiseman,

Thank you too for your understanding.