ODP to PPTX: ArgumentException Is Thrown (C++ .NET)

Hello, I’ve just tried your product Aspose.Slides C++ for
familiarization. My goal is converting between odp and pptx format . I have got an exception when I have written test program for conversion (I’ve used your examples in GitHub) It was argument exception with message “styleID” Could you help me to understand what’s wrong?

Would it also be nice if you explain to me the reasons why this exception was thrown textODP.odp.zip (5.1 KB) Libra opens this file correctly

@Kirill21,

I have worked with the presentation file shared. An issue with ID SLIDESCPP-2124 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@Mudassir Fayyaz Great,
Thanks so much for the quick reply.

@Kirill21,

You are always welcome.

@mudassir.fayyaz, if this problem is fixed in the future in Aspose.Slides C ++. Will this hotfix be relevant for other platforms (such as Aspose.Slides .Net and Java)

@Kirill21,

Yes, this will be resolved in .NET and Java as well.

1 Like

Great! Thank you

@Kirill21,

You are always welcome.

Hello, guys from which version is this fix available?

@Kirill21,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Slides for C++ 20.6 on your end as the issue has been marked resolved. If there is still an issue, please feel free to share with us.

I’ll try C++ 20.6 and share my feedback here.

@Kirill21,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, the issue still exists. Sorry, for the late feedback.
MS Office & Libre Office can open it. But AsposeSlides for C++ 21.10 has System::NullReferenceException
There is a test File
textODP.odp.zip (11.0 KB)

@Kirill21,
Thank you for contacting support.

I reproduced the problem with loading the ODP file and logged the issue with ID SLIDESCPP-3206 in our tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

@Andrey_Potapov Thank you for the fast feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESCPP-3206) have been fixed in this update.