ODP to PPTX in Java - Bar Chart Is Replaced with "Embedded OLE Object" Text Box

Using aspose-slides-20.1-jdk16.jar to convert ODP to PPTX.
When I converted an ODP with bar charts in it to a PPTX. The bar charts were replaced by text boxes saying “Embedded OLE Objects”.

Code below:
com.aspose.slides.Presentation presentation = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(inputPath);
presentation.save(outputPath, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Before/after sample attached.
GraphBug.zip (91.9 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-38047 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Has this issue been fixed, regarding the graphs being turned into “Embedded OLE Objects”? I have tried the conversion again (ODP to PPTX) and I still get the same problem. Using “aspose-slides-20.3-jdk16.jar”. See attached screenshot to see the issue.
Thanks.
image.png (155.9 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved and is blocked with an other internal ticket. We request for your patience and will be able to share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Ok thank you.

@simon.wiseman,

Thank you too for your understanding.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38047) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.2 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.