ODP to PPTX - Circles not preserved

Using aspose-slides-19.10-jdk16.jar to convert ODP to PPTX.
When I converted an ODP with circles in it to a PPTX the circles aren’t preserved (on slide one).

Code below:
com.aspose.slides.Presentation presentation = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(inputPath);
presentation.save(outputPath, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Before/after sample attached.
ODP.zip (153.0 KB)

This problem also occurred when I converted the odptest.odp to odptest.pdf (ODP to PDF).

Code Below:
com.aspose.slides.Presentation presentation = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(inputPath); presentation.save(outputPath, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Before/after sample attached:
Circles.zip (124.2 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37998 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the issue shared by you and have been able to observe PDF issue as well. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37999 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

That’s great, thanks.

@simon.wiseman,

Thank you for your updates.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37998) have been fixed in this update.