ODS file cannot be loaded

Dear Aspose team,

I am evaluating Aspose.Cells library but I have encountered problems with loading ods files.
There are exceptions thrown, when opening to attached ods file.

The code is like this
LoadOptions opt = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.ODS);
Workbook wb = new Workbook(odsFile, opt);

Could you please have a look, what is going wrong there?

Thank you,
Stefan Sixt.

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the sample. We have tried loading the sample in an instance of Workbook while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.2 and have noticed the System.Exception: #transparent is not a valid value for Int32. We need to thoroughly investigate the matter so we have logged this incident in our bug tracking system as CELLSNET-44085. Please confirm that you are getting the same exception on your side.

Hi Babar,

thank you for your fast reply.
Yes, I get the same exception.

Best regards,
Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your confirmation and using Aspose.Cells.

We have updated the ticket logged for this issue with your finding. We are hopeful your issue will be fixed in less than couple of weeks. Once, the fix is available for you, we will update you in this thread.

Hi,

I opened this file by hand and it seems there is an invalid value for background color.
Instead of “transparent” there was “#transparent” at one place.
So the file was not ok.
I corrected this and then I could load the file.
Sorry for bothering you with this.

Thanks,
Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your further testing and investigation of this issue and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged your comment in our database against this issue and closed the ticket. In case, you find the error again and like to open the ticket again, please let us know we will do it as per your instructions.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.2.3

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I tried the new version and it works perfectly.

Thank you very much,
Stefan Sixt.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the suggested fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or has some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44085) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.