ODS to XLSX - line graph loses lines and legends

Using aspose-cells-18.11 JDK to convert ODS to XLSX.
Converting spreadsheet with a line graph. The graph lines disappear, so do the axis legends.

Code below:
LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions(FileFormatType.ODS);
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(inputPath,loadOptions);
workbook.save(outputPath, SaveFormat.XLSX);

Before/after sample attached

broken line graph.zip (214.2 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

Thanks for the template ODS file and output XLSX file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe/confirm the issue as you mentioned by converting your template ODS file to XLSX file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42786” for your issue. The ticket is logged as following:
CELLSJAVA-42786 - ODS to XLSX - line graph loses lines and legends entries

We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@simon.wiseman,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v18.12.8 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells for Java_v18.12.8.zip (6.4 MB)

All fixed, thanks.

@simon.wiseman,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42786) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.1. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui

After reassessing this, there is a new issue whereby the pointers/markers on the graph are not properly preserved.
Please see attached screenshot:
image.png (132.0 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

Seeing your screenshot, It looks like you are using slightly different chart in ODS file. Please zip the sample ODS file and output Excel file and attach the zipped archive, we will check it soon.

Here you go:

broken.zip (215.1 KB)

@simon.wiseman,

I tested your scenario/ case using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.12.3. I used your original code (in the first post in the thread) to resave the ODS file to XLSX. I do not see much difference regarding pointers/markers you pointed out. See the screenshot for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (104.8 KB)

As MS Excel (2016) cannot show the chart in ODS file, so I used OpenOffice.org 3 to compare both input ODS file and output XLSX file for your reference.

Ok, thank you for the feedback.