ODT format

Hi,
I read that Aspose.words can only saves documents in the OpenDocument 1.1 format. The issue is:
an original document wrote by LibreOffice in ODT 1.2 format, saved again in odt format by Aspose in a new file without modify this one.
Then open the files with libreoffice and you can see that are slightly different: the rows ar not at the same position in the sheet (even deleting the red row "Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2014 Aspose Pty Ltd.").
For example: if we had a long text into documents we could have at the end of the save two documents with different number of pages.

We are evaluating Aspose for manage different formats including ODT. Is possible to have in future a better support for ODT format?
We are using aspose words for java 14.5.0 (evaluation version).

I attach files for comparison.

Regards.
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will update you asap.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your patience. I
have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue
at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in
our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10853. I have linked this forum
thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread
once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your patience. It
is to update you that our development team has completed the
analysis of your issue (WORDSNET-10853) and has come to a conclusion that this issue has
been closed with ‘‘Won’t Fix’’ resolution.

This is because we have not found any analogues of these attributes (margins and header spacing)
in OOXML and in Aspose.Words model. If you re-save ODT file using MS Word these attributes will be imported incorrectly. Moreover, I am attaching an ODT i.e. generated by Microsoft Word 2013
here for your reference.