We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ODT to PNG does not render images; DOC to PNG does

Hello.

The team I belong to is deeply evaluating Aspose.Words Java 14.12.0 JDK 16. The library seems to fit some strategic requirements; I’m posting some messages to solve some important doubts about Aspose.Words usage and features.

Here’s the first usage issue.

Steps to reproduce:

• created an ODT document with an image, a table and a graphic line using LibreOffice (image and line anchored to the paragraph);
    • load the ODT document and save it to PNG or DOC of PDF using
      Aspose.Words: KO, no image, no table (nor its cells’ text), no line;
  • load the ODT document and save it to DOC using
    Libreoffice;
    • open the DOC with Word viewer to check if it is
      equivalent to the ODT: OK;

• load the DOC document and save it to PNG or PDF using
      Aspose.Words: OK.

Here linked the input ODT and DOC files.

Thanks.

Hi Renato,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11440. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Please read about document features supported by Aspose.Words from here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsjava/What+Document+Features+are+Supported

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11440) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.