Office 2003 Routing Slip meta data

Hello,

I have a question regarding Office meta data specifically what is called ‘routing slip’ and the ability to remove it via the Aspose API.

I provide information about Office’s routing slip below but basically my question is can this information be removed via the Aspose .NET API? Routing slip is a legacy type of meta data similar to Last 10 authors used which Aspose automatically removes when you save the document.

Routing Slip
- Is an Office 2003 and below option and meta data.
- See this link that describes the routing slip workflow:
Microsoft Support
- To use Routing slip you will need Office 2003 or below and connection to an exchange server.

What happens is when you add a recipient, Office will store that information within the document, I would like to know if that information can be removed? Attached is a Word 2003 document which already has routing slips added to it. If you open the document in notepad.exe you will be able to see the mail recipients in the binary information.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, I have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-9196 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9196) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.