Access to Outlook archive mailbox in Office 365 online

hi ,
I m trying to access office 365 outlook online archieve mailbox through your jar but i caanot get any option to get it can u help us with some documentation

@Harish2020

I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

hi,
we have to take backup from this achieve folder is it possible through your jar if please send the some example or link

@Harish2020

Can you please elaborate in detail that what is actual requirement on your end. I have already shared the link to access the Archive folder. you can access the messages inside that and can copy or store them in any of desired folder.

we are trying to get all the message which are in the achieve folder and save them in eml format i.e we want to take backup of in place archieve mailbox

The link u have provided usallow us to import mail to archieve folder using archieveitem() method which we have tried already

i do not want to move archieve mail from one folder to another

@Harish2020

If I am right, you ought to access the EML from Archive folder and save them. Right? You may please need to visit this documentation link to access the Messages in any folder (you need to give respective folder URI) and saving them as EML or Outputstream.

in this link u guys have shown how to take backup from mailbox folder(inbox ,sent item ) but we require the achieve folder we have provided u with a pic of what we want are in red we have already taken backup of public folder the code we used is

Capture.PNG (3.5 KB)

ExchangeFolderInfoCollection folders = client.listPublicFolders();
	String sf = "";
	for (ExchangeFolderInfo exchangeFolderInfo : folders) {

sf = exchangeFolderInfo.getParentUri();

}
	System.out.println(sf);
	File filearray = new File("E:\\filetypes\\msg");
	File[] files = filearray.listFiles();
	for (int i = 0; i < files.length; i++) {
		if (files[i].isFile()) {
			System.out.println("getting " + i);
			MailMessage mes = MailMessage.load(files[i].getAbsolutePath());
			client.appendMessage(sf, mes);
			System.out.println(i + " done");
		}
	}

is there a way for archieve and shared mailbox

@Harish2020

Can you please check the following thread for backup of shared mailboxes.

we have checked this link u have provided us with. It is returning the mailbox folder not the online achieve and shared mailbox .I think this is the issue with the A.P.I if not can we connect directly we need to resolve this issue urgently i.jpg (18.7 KB)

We need to get backup of Online Achieve folder and Shared Mailbox

@Harish2020

I have created an investigation ticket with ID EMAILJAVA-34749 to explore further requirements and will share the feedback with you as soon as possible.

Hi,

Is there any update on this item? I need to access Archive Mailbox items as well but i had no success so far.

@trentcioran,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for posting the query. I will answer you as soon as possible.