We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Office 365 Recurrence ICS not getting Appended

Dear Team,

I am stuck while appending ICS file with recurrence entries to Office 365. I have checked it manually its getting appended. But using code the entries are not visible in Office 365, when i created the same profile in Outlook those recurrence entries are visible. I have tried Aspose.Email version 20.3. Below code is working fine for non-recurrence entries.

Below Code
Appointment calDoc = Appointment.Load(strTempEventsIcs, new AppointmentLoadOptions() { IgnoreSmtpAddressCheck = true });

Aspose.Email.MailMessage calMsg = new Aspose.Email.MailMessage(); //org
calMsg.AddAlternateView(calDoc.RequestApointment());
calMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(calMsg, MapiConversionOptions.UnicodeFormat);
MapiCalendar objMapiCalendar = (MapiCalendar)calMapiMsg.ToMapiMessageItem();

MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
bjMapiCalendar.Save(memoryStream, AppointmentSaveFormat.Msg);
calMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromStream(memoryStream);

Aspose.Email.MailMessage eml = calMapiMsg.ToMailMessage(new MailConversionOptions() { ConvertAsTnef = true });
try
{
eml.BodyEncoding = Encoding.UTF8; //added on 9-11-2018, for umlaut characters
eml.SubjectEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
}
catch
{
}

string strMessageURI = this.Client.AppendMessage(exchangeFolderInfo.Uri, eml); //this.Client is IEWSClient object

Thanks
XCoder

Office365RecurrenceIssue.zip (978 Bytes)

@pefectdatatechno,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the information about desired output with us. Can you please elaborate the issue that what you issue you are facing on your end.

I am appending Calendar recurrence entries to Office 365 calendar. So my issue is after using the above code my calendar recurrence entries are not visible in Office 365. Whereas when i sync the same account to Outlook, i can see the recurrence entries.

Thanks
XCoder

@pefectdatatechno,

I have observed the issue shared and we need to investigate it further. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39803 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once it will addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39803) have been fixed in this update.