Office fields in VSDX

Hi,
in the attached vsdx-file I´m using a sheet (name=“IsTemplate”) of type “background” as template for the sheet “UseTemplate1” and “UseTemplate2”.
The template-sheet contains two office fields. Saving the file to PDF or HTML do not update the fields.

Is there a possibility to update integrated office fields in Aspose.Diagram for .NET.
I´m using the current Aspose.Diagram for .NET-dll in version 3.6.0.0.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting support. Based on your query, there are two fields (page number and page count). When I converted this VSDX file to PDF and HTML formats, It is showing page number as “0” on each page. I have logged these problems as follow:

DIAGRAMNET-50019 - VSDX to pdf conversion, page number field in the text is not preserved.
DIAGRAMNET-50020 - VSDX to HTML conversion, page number field in the text is not preserved.

Your request has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as these are fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Secondly, It is showing page count as 2 on each page. It is correct because Aspose.Diagram mimics the behavior of Microsoft Visio. I have attached MS Office output pdf file for your reference.

Please do let me know in case of any confusion or questions.

Hi Mark,

We have a good news for you is DIAGRAMNET-50019 and DIAGRAMNET-50020 have now been resolved and their fixes will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.7.0. Its release date is not final yet. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50019) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50020) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.