Official product support questions

i'm currently looking into leveraging the Cells product for a project that i'm on and they have asked me to defend my recommendation. Can someone provide me with an official company line on how to address these concerns?

regarding Aspose:

Is this company keeping their controls updated as Microsoft releases security updates and patches (IIS & OS)?

A major concern for us is having these controls stop working several months down the road due to Microsoft patches and not being able to get updated versions of the controls from the vendor, or at least support for work-arounds.

Can you address this concern?

thanks for the help!

-Chris

Is this company keeping their controls updated as Microsoft releases security updates and patches (IIS & OS)?

Yes, we will keep our controls updated with MS updates and patches.

However, we have found that sometimes MS also have problems in their updates and patches. For example, one users find that one of Aspose.Cells created file works fine in Excel2002 SP1 but fails in Excel2002 SP2. I check his file and find it works fine in Excel2002 SP3. So I think the best approach to solve this problem is to upgrade MS patch instead of our product.

A major concern for us is having these controls stop working several months down the road due to Microsoft patches and not being able to get updated versions of the controls from the vendor, or at least support for work-arounds.

Do you find this problem with Aspose.Cells? We will try our best to solve this problem or at lease give you work arounds.