Offline Documentation or A Way to Print Documentation?

Hey all,

I do quite a bit of programming while I travel. Is there an offline documentation for Aspose.Cells (e.g. *.chm)? If not, is there a way to print the documentation? I've tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. All produce a screen-shot print-out instead of the actual selection/page.

Thanks.

Wes

Hi Wes,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Yes, we can provide Aspose.Cells Documentation.chm file (Programmer's guide + API Reference). The file is quite big (approx. 11.3MB in size). I tried several times to attach it here but in vain, there might be some network problem. We try to find out other ways to send it to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Wes,

Please download the documentation for your need: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry143789.aspx

Have a good day!

Mr. Sahi,

Thanks for the prompt response and follow-up. Unfortunately, when I open the offline documentation (Aspose.Cells+Documentation.chm), I get either "This program cannot display the webpage" error or "Navigation to the webpage was canceled.".

Wes

Hi Wes,

Do you mean after downloading the Aspose.Cells Documenation.chm file to the disk you got this error when you double click on the file. Please check if you have downloaded the file fine or it's just a bad download, the file size should be 11.4MB, do you confirm?

Thank you.

Hi Wes,

I think I have found the issue. After downloading the file (e.g.., Aspose.Cells+Documentation.chm), the file might be blocked for security reasons. Your browser (e.g.., IE 7) might display errors i.e.., "This program cannot display the webpage" or "Navigation to the webpage was canceled." when you double click the file to run it.

To resolve the issue, you may try the following:

• Right-click the file and click Properties to show the General tab in the dialog.
  • At the bottom, you can see the Security description i.e."this file came from another computer and might be blocked......" along with Unblock button. Click the Unblock button.
  • Click Apply button and then click OK.

Could you try it and confirm me if it works fine now.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Hi Amjad,

I'm running Windows XP SP3 (x64) and we don't have that option. I have attached a screen dump of the error message that I receive when trying to browse the *.chm.

Wes

Hi Wes,

Could you download the documentation again : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry143789.aspx as I have zipped the archive and re-uploaded it.

Now it should work fine. Kindly give us your feedback if it's fine now.

Thank you.