Older Aspose Jars and new Total.Java license

Sorry if I am asking a redundant question, but, I am jumping between six projects and needed a quicker question.
I just want to make sure there are no impacts to our productions system…

Our project has been using Aspose.cells and Slides and PDF for years now.
We JUST upgraded the license to Total.java and our pdf will expire in December 2017.
We WERE slated to update our code to work with the new license, but, we needed to change focus due to contractual demands.
So, if we keep all of our current cells, slides, pdf jars at the version we of our “old” aspose licenses that were not Total.Java, but, I ONLY add Total.java.lic to our system, I’m guess we will still see issues with our pdf license expiring, right? Do I assume that the old jars that we have been using for a few years that are based on the pdf and cells licenses will no longer work? If so, I’m concerned because we have little to no time/resources to update all of the jar files and test and update API’s, etc.

Any answers and directions on how to mitigate this would be helpful.

Thanks
Mark

If so, how do the old aspose jars know to look for the total.java license??

@NielsenInfinet,

Thanks for contacting support.

Every Aspose license (either Aspose.Total or individual API license) is valid for one year and can be used with API versions published before the license expiry date. In your scenario, now that you have updated the license to Aspose.Total, so you simply need to update the license initialization code to reference latest file and it should work with older versions of API.