Oleformat.sourcefilename can not display chinese characters

I inserted a text file as a linked ole object in ms word, but when i get the ole object using NodeCollection shapes = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Shape, true); Aspose.Words.Drawing.Shape shape = (Aspose.Words.Drawing.Shape)shapes[0]; string fileName = shape.OleFormat.SourceFullName;
unfortunately,the property
SourceFullName can not display the full path properly,it can not display Chinese character correctly.
please help me out. Thanks.
Sample.zip (25.1 KB)

@dyjslhl

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19393. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@dyjslhl

The OLE object in your document is legacy OLE object and introduced in MS Word before it started to support Unicode. The text is written in GB-18030 encoding. Unfortunately source document has no property that specifies this encoding.

Could you please open your document in MS Word and check that the text is read properly in your environment? To get this dialog, right click on object -> Packager Shell Object Object -> Rename package. Please share its screenshot here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.