OleObjectFrameEx.setLinkFilePath() related question

Hi,

In Powerpoint 2010, you can go to Menu->File->Edit Links to Files,
and for each external link, there are two radio buttons at the bottom
of the window, ‘Automatic’, ‘Manual’, which you can choose to indicate
if the linked OLE object image will be updated automatically or manually
upon opening of the file.

When using Aspose.Slides to set the OLE object link with OleObjectFrameEx.setLinkFilePath() method, is it possible to set whether the linked OLE object will be updated automatically or manually?

Thanks,
Roy

Hi Roy,

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely identify them. Can you please share the details in the form of snapshot by highlighting your requirements. I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

I attached a screenshot file. As you can see, Powerpoint allows you to set ‘automatic’ or ‘manual’ on an OLE link so the link can be either updated automatically or manually.

Hi Roy,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and like to share that at present Aspose.Slides supports embedded Ole frames inside presentation. What you have shared is a linked ole frame and unfortunately, it is not supported at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33728 has already been added in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. Can you please share the sample presentation and linked excel file with us so that I may append that with issue details inside our issue tracking system. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33728) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.