OLM email and folder modifed dates

I am not able to get access to the modified dates in OLM files.
for instance most messages in the attached OLM have a OPFMessageCopyModDate property of 2018-06-20. The folders have a modified data of 2018-06-21.

Please let me know if I am missing something or if this is something you can add to OLM reading.outlook_example.zip (600.9 KB)

@dfplive

Can you please provide the sample code the used sample code that you have used. Please also provide the which date you are referring to that is not getting extracted. If possible, please provide the snapshot of required information that you are unable to access.

a MessageInfo has the ability to get the modified date of the item in a PST/OST the OLM version does not it only has a sent date.

for MessageInfo we use MessageInfo item
item.getProperties().get_Item(805830720).getDateTime()

is there a similar method that can be created to get the modified date of an item in an OLM

@dfplive

At present the provision to extract OPFMessageCopyModDate property is unavailable and a ticket with ID EMAILJAVA-34783 has been created to further investigate the requirements. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

@dfplive

We have shared the new hotfix Aspose.Email for Java 21.1.1 where we have added new API property, OlmMessageInfo.getModifiedDate. I suggest you to please try using following sample code.

for (OlmMessageInfo messageInfo : inboxFolder.enumerateMessages()) {
    Date modifiedDate = messageInfo.getModifiedDate();
}

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34783) have been fixed in this update.