On converting Word document to PNG, the images in the document are rendered incorrectly

Hello,

We are using Aspose.Words v19.5 to convert a word document to PNG format. The word document contains both block images and inline images. In the PNG output, the image gets cropped if it comes at the end of the page. In case of inline image, the text around the image is overlapping over each other.

Following code is used to convert word to png:

Document doc = new Document(“Images Document.docx”);
ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.PNG);
options.setJpegQuality(100);
options.setResolution(150);
options.setUseHighQualityRendering(true);
for (int i = 0; i < doc.getPageCount(); i++) {
options.setPageIndex(i);
doc.save((i+1)+".png", options);
}

In the attached word document the image with text overlapping issue is on Page 6 and the image getting cropped is on Page 7. I have attached the PNG output of pages 6 and 7 respectively.
Please find attached the source document and the png output:
attachments.zip (617.1 KB)

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19300. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This is a critical issue for us and our customer is waiting for its fix. Can you please provide us with a tentative date for when we can expect it to get fixed.

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Unfortunately, there is no update available at the moment on this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any news available on it.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies