I am looking for an answer why only one of the two attached documents with the same mail merge tags works.
The attached is just an example but I have also included the PDF output from the two mail merges. Code running each merge is the same and not the problem
I am also looking for what I need to setup within Word in the Failed_SimpleList.docx for it to merge correctly as I have many of these which do not work but the formatting has already been finished on these (much this formatting is lost when copy/paste for some reason).
I am sure it’s just something I am forgetting that I did to the first document when I made it several weeks ago…