Only first page of Word document is converted to PDF

Hi,

Please see the attachment(s). Only the first page of the Word document is converted to PDF. The process does not throw any errors. How can I make sure that the entire document is converted properly, or that an error is thrown so that I can process it?

Thanks.

Is there any support person available to answer this?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response.As your request relates to Aspose.Words, so I’m moving your request to related forum. There one of my colleague will answer you shortly.

Best Regards,
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7665 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

It is quite urgent for us to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Any update?
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. This issue (WORDSNET-7665) occurs because a floating table is not broken across pages. The responsible developer is working over a related issue (WORDSNET-7155 : Floating table is rendering at the wrong page and cutting at the bottom in fixed page formats). So this issue has now been postponed till a later date.

However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

We are still waiting for additional information on this issue. As mentioned, it is quite urgent. Any update?
Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7665 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v13.2.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (around February' 28, 2013). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published at the end of the month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7665) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

I have verified the fix on my end. The document is now converting correctly.

Thanks for the help.