Only the Text portion of a pdf is converter to Word

In the documentation "Convert PDF file into DOC format" there is an example how to convert a pdf into word.

I used the code from that page and came to the conclusion that images/graphical are skipped or give an invalid marker in the word document.

Please try to convert both attached pdf files ans see for yourselve.'

I hope you have a solution for this unwanted behavior. Any help is apriciated.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the files.

I have tested your issue with the latest version Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.3 and I am unable to reproduce the issue. I have attached my resultant doc files for reference. Please download and try the latest version and let us know if it works fine for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

I have installed the latest version and in one of my documents the inserted image loads fine.

However in another document (coming from words and saved as pdf) all the word graphical formating is gone (see attached pdf source and word doc result) then you will notice the difference.

Another issue is that all documents that contain graphical immages or fomatting will generate the following message when you load them in a new words document using (aspose.words.document doc = new aspose.words.document(@"c:\Temp\myDoc.doc");

The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded. Also see complete stack error in the attached file.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi,

I have installed the latest version and in one of my documents the inserted image loads fine.

However in another document (coming from words and saved as pdf) all the word graphical formating is gone (see attached pdf source and word doc result) then you will notice the difference.

Another issue is that all documents that contain graphical immages or fomatting will generate the following message when you load them in a new words document using (aspose.words.document doc = new aspose.words.document(@"c:\Temp\myDoc.doc");

The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded. Also see complete stack error in the attached file.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ronvanleeuwen:

I tested your template PDF file and I am unable to notice the problem regarding graphical formatting while converting PDF to Word in my resultant file. I have attached my resultant file for reference. Please share the details regarding your testing environment i.e. OS, .NET Framework version, 32 bit or 64 bit environment etc. as this will help us reproduce the issue at our end.

ronvanleeuwen:

I am moving this thread to Aspose.Total forum where one of our Aspose.Words team representatives will reply to your query regarding Aspose.Words for .NET.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Ron:
I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same exception on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-6916 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6916) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.